I was well excited when I heard that Jane, The British Beauty Blogger was doing her 3rd limited edition beauty box via Latest In Beauty. I knew it would be out mid May as I got wind of it a couple of weeks ago on Jane’s Instagram with a teaser picture of the box slightly ajar and caught sight of L’Occitane Divine Lotion, Essie nail polish and something from Elemis but couldn’t make out the other items. From that glimpse I had the Latest in Beauty site permanently open and was refreshing the site each day to look out for when it arrived!
After a long day at the office last week, the first thing I did was check my emails and saw her post and jumped for joy. My eyes danced viewing its contents and instantly knew I was going to get it!! I excitedly told my Bestie who purchased it before I even got to finished reading its contents! I stopped halfway through and just clicked the order button!
There was slight variance in shades and fragrances in some of the items. Here is what I got:
- Benefit it’s potent! eye cream (3g) – It says it’s to help fade dark circles and smooth fine lines. I just love Benefit products and happy to see this eye cream.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Full Size, 8ml) – (well it better be)! 😉 I’ve only recently discovered the Too Faced brand from reading fellow bloggers posts. I have my eye on the Chocolate palette and happy to try something like this from the brand. Catchy name too, me likey!
- Elemis Treat Your Feet Foot Cream – I love the Elemis brand it was one of my staple facial products and love the spa body range they do. I have not tried their foot cream before so great to have that now in my stash!
- L’Occitane Divine Lotion (50ml) – I LOVE L’Occitane and know some of the Divine products are blimming expensive! To get 50ml in this box is not scrimping!
- Essie 2014 Spring Collection in ‘hide & go chic’ (Full Size, 13.5ml) – Again another brand I have heard off but not tried. This gorgeous azure blue colour is something I do not have in my collection. Happy days indeed!
- REN Satin Perfection BB Cream (3ml) – Can this box get any better? I just love REN products from discovering it earlier in the year when I got to test the trio skincare set (see here).
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick sachets (1 sachet) – I have heard so much about Charlotte Tilbury and great to get to sample something from here brand. I got the shade So Marilyn a vibrant red.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water (50ml) – Jane suggests you keep this in the fridge for those really hot days and to spray your face with this cool calm mist to cool you down. Perfect to be taken away on holiday. I’ve seen this brand in Boots and looking forward to giving this a try.
- Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge (1.5ml vial) – A perfume that mentions it’ll capture the magical allure of this exotic island invites us to embrace the passionate spirit of Zanzibar…mmm I’m liking the sound of that!!
- Janjira Hand Wash in Thai Lime & Ginger (50ml) – When I first saw this item I thought ‘no not another hand cream’, but no it’s a hand wash! Yeah!! Great to have something different as I have box full of hand creams in waiting. I will be popping this straight in my handbag to use at work which will come in handy especially as they are trying to pass off paint stripper as hand wash!
- LOLA Make Up Kabuki Brush (Full Size) – I swear BBB must be reading my mind as I needed a new brush for my Bare Minerals foundation. Can’t wait to put this to use!
- Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette (Full Size) – Seriously she has thought of everything! Not only do we get a eyeshadow palette but something for the eyebrows too. I’ve heard good things about the Revolution brand from Superdrug and be interesting to see how it tests out on me. I got mine in Make Believe.
- Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet (Full Size, 2.5g) – You’ll be surprised that I have not tried anything from this brand. I love a cream blushes and happy to get this!
- Kneipp Herbal Baths in Stress Free (Full Size, 100ml) – Wow I love a good soak in the tub and this will be a great addition to my bathroom pampering treats.
- Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water (Full Size, 100ml) – Brand new from independent British skincare company cleanses and tones the skin. No water needed! Good if you are out camping or at a festival during the summer.
This is a well thought out box with great introductions to new products and brands. The price of this was £19.95 (including delivery) with a contents value of over £100! As with these things it sold out within 24 hours of release and I feel very fortunate to get hold of this special box.
If you didn’t get to grab this in time you have a chance to win 1 of 5 of these boxes. You can check this out at www.latestinbeauty.com
Look out in the autumn for box number 4!
Did you manage to get hold of this box? What variances did you have?
Love iblushbeauty -x-